WELCOME TO SOW SMALL GARDEN
where you can find
- advice on how to garden
- information on best garden tools and organic gardening supplies
- resources for gardeners
- recommendations on what you can make with fruits of your gardening labor
You can have your garden and eat it too, you know.😉
GARDENING ADVICE & TIPS
Simple, practical, well researched gardening advice and tips on:
- how to start a small garden to grow vegetables & herbs
- different kinds of small gardens
- which vegetables, herbs and flowers to plant for easy success
- how to improve and maintain garden
- how to get rid of garden pests natural way
- in depth “how to grow” plant guides
GARDENING TOOLS & SUPPLIES
Find information, recommendations, and reviews about best gardening tools and supplies to take care of your garden.
- best garden tools
- garden supplies: organic fertilizers, organic pesticides solutions etc.
- things that make gardening easy, improve yield, save time
- garden decor
- gifts for gardeners
MAKING USE of YOUR HARVEST
Learn what you can make with the fruits of your gardening labor. You will find:
- quick and easy fresh garden recipes from home grown vegetables
- natural remedies and beauty products prepared from medicinal plants and herbs grown in your garden
- DIY plant based home decor and gifts
RESOURCES for GARDENERS
Useful charts, maps and scientifically based research on how to grow a garden
- get gardening info specific to your area
- enrich your garden vocabulary
- search for answers in a free garden encyclopedia
- check out best online garden supply stores and nurseries
- browse best gardening websites
- subscribe to gardening magazines
🌱 If you are a beginner gardener and in the process of planning your first small garden, please read the answers to some questions that you might have.
(The information is useful for seasoned gardeners too! Be on the lookout for handy gardening tips.🙂)
1) Should I garden? Is gardening right for me?
2) What kind of small garden can I start?
3) Which easiest plants should I grow to ensure gardening success?
4) Which gardening tools do I really need, and which ones are not nessasary?
5) How to build healthy garden soil in a natural and easy way?
6) How to get rid of garden pests without using toxic chemicals?
7) What to do with all that harvest?
and much-much more!
Get your free Culinary and Healing Herbs eBook!
The easiest way to start small garden is by growing herbs. Fresh herbs can improve the taste of any dish, and if you are really short on space – you can grow herbs even on a windowsill.
Get your full color eBook with useful tips on how to grow and use 15 culinary and healing herbs for free.
Garden Lady of SowSmallGarden will be the guide on your gardening journey.
To learn how Garden Lady can help you, and see if we share the same gardening and life philosophy, check out ABOUT page.
I am glad to help!
Feel free to follow or connect on social media:
Like these sayings?
Then read 60 Best Garden Quotes post (instant hit with my readers) and enrich your gardening quotes collection. 🙂
Happy gardening, fellow gardener!
Let your garden and your life be full of abundance and love!